CURRENT OPENINGS at Suzanne & Company
We are currently looking for fabulous people to join our team! We use video interviewing to get to know you. Don’t be shy! Embrace it - we are a fun group of people!
assistant to buyer agent team
+ THIS SOUNDS LIKE MY DREAM JOB
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant who will work closely with the Lead Buyer Agent, Jessica and the entire Buyer Agent Team.
- Manage Jessica’s schedule
- Act as the administrative point of contact between Jessica and her clients
- Handle phone and email inquiries and respond appropriately
- Help with the production and translation of emails, reports, and presentations (using pre-defined templates)
- Office tasks to support the work of a high performing buyer agent team (e.g. prepping team for showings, gathering information for clients etc.)
- Field tasks include, but are not limited to: radon drop-off/pick-ups, chaperoning contractor or measuring visits, and check deliveries
- Support company events some evenings (e.g. setting up for a launch party or a client party)
- Assist in community building and charity events
- Exemplify Suzanne & Company Core Values
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Active RE license or in the process of acquiring one
- Must have exceptional writing skills, as most communication will be over email
- 1+ years of administration/personal assistant experience to senior management or higher
- Must be responsible and self-motivated
- Consistent professional, calm and positive demeanor who likes to have fun
- Must be able to work in and organize chaos
- Excellent at and enjoys organizing disorganized people
- Proven ability to keep all matters highly confidential
- While collaborating with members in the office is common, you will also be working individually
- Strong client service skills
- Able to handle duties in a smart, organized, professional and can-do anything attitude
- Must have strong technical skills and/or be a fast learner
- Current driver’s license and auto insurance
- Good manual dexterity required to use common office equipment (e.g. computers, mobile phones, printers etc)
This is an hourly role (approximately 25 hours a week). You will be expected to come into the office to complete most of your responsibilities, however there is opportunity to work some hours remotely. Hours can be somehwat flexible Monday through Friday. Minimal to no weekend hours except for scheduled company events. $20/hour
+ YES, I WANT TO BE A PART OF THE TEAM!
Are you a solo agent and feel like you need more? Are you working to grow your business and yourself? Looking for the support and accountability that a team can provide?
We are a team of experts who are here to be our clients' guide, partner, leader, really whatever they need in finding their next home. Year after year, our Buyer Agents are at the top of our market and that is due to the deep relationships they build with our clients and the communities throughout Greater Boston. This team includes moms, volunteers, community leaders and advocates, who have strong networks and market knowledge. When someone chooses to work with a Buyer Agent at Suzanne & Company they can expect to work with a dedicated professional who values exceptional service, deep market knowledge, and a consistent strong track record for success.
Thinking of becoming a part-time agent? Move along then...
Each of our agents are full-time career agents. This is not a side job for any. Our Buyer Agent Team ranks in the top of our market. Led by Jessica Clark, the team meets every week to have a high-level meeting to discuss market trends, goals and support each other with client initiatives. Jessica has also served on the Agent Leadership Council (ALC) at Keller WIlliams Boston Northwest and received the Cultural Ambassador Award. Her team of experts hold designations and accolades that set them apart from other agents. The drive - top client service. The path - constant education and networking. The result - highly satisfied clients and strong knowledge. They are innovators and one determined group of women.