let us paint the portrait...
Listings drive our business. As the #1 Listing Agent in Bedford for the past 5 years and in the top 1% of all realtors in MA, we are incredibly busy. We have the systems in place and need someone to help us manage the process. This is not a new role on our team, we are merely move the right people into the right seats, opening up opportunity for others to join our growing team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Prepping List Agent for listing appointments
- Managing the entire Listing Process from agreement to launch
- Organizing schedules of photo shoots, floor plans, staging and launch
- Communicating consistently with Suzanne and sellers on expectations, timelines, and launch
- Managing the success of Open Houses
- Client Management
- Prior to launch and ongoing
- Providing feedback in a timely manner
- Working closely with Suzanne to build rapport with sellers
Ideally, you are flexible with your style and your time... able to come in with a plan and then completely shift gears.
- Incredibly organized
- Fast learner
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude
- Able to flex your style
- Proficiency in everyday computer skills
- iPhone user
MUST have or in the process of obtaining your RE license
This is a full-time salaried position
$50,000 - $55,000/year plus bonus opportunity, vacation, health benefits and other perks!