The Town of Westford was incorporated on September 23, 1729. The Town is located to the west of Lowell and north of Concord almost to the New Hampshire border.
Every year the Town has an Apple Blossom Festival in May with a parade and the crowning of an apple blossom queen and a Strawberry Festival in June featuring a wonderful craft fair and strawberry shortcake. The Town of Westford truly has something for everyone.
Physically, Westford is a very beautiful town with rolling hills, lakes, and apple orchards. Originally Westford was noted for its farms and woolen mills, but today is mostly a bedroom community with an emphasis on high tech.
- 2 town beaches on spring-fed ponds
- An active recreation department
- A beautiful, state of the art library
- An excellent school system
- The Nashoba Valley Ski Area
- A very active community center with offerings for all ages
Westford, MA Relocation Information: